The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Trailers

I tend to not have that many nightmares but when I do, its horrific to the core.



Basically last night before I slept I watched the Lovely Bones trailer again. A recap for those who don’t know the plotline. The Lovely Bones is a movie based on a novel written by Alice Sebold about a young girl that was raped and murdered and it follows her life in heaven as she watches over her family...and killer. Yeah, it is exactly as graphic, messed-up and creepy as it sounds. Anyways the trailer seems freakishly accurate to the novel and it makes me want to watch the movie now even though @karlantonette & @_fadeaway both are telling me its shit...i might go against their warnings and waste 2 hours of my life for the hell of it lol. Anyways that being the last thing on my mind, I dreamt that I was the girl that was murdered except that the people around me were GCM CLASSMATES (the NON ASIAN ones...which is freaky on its own haha). Everyone just kept on dying mysteriously and nobody knew why and by who. It was freaky and scary as hellllllllllllll.

Then the killer gets caught and the dreamscene changes and by complete randomness, I was proposed to by Ron Ng (guy in picture).



HAHAHAH mmmmm yumyumyums (I had SUCH a great time looking for his picture lollllllll). It was such a sweet proposal!!!! It was by the river and everything and he (being the celebrity hahah) totally sweet-talked the entire proposal and it was just SOOOO perfect. GAH. hahah I suspect its from watching the VALENTINES DAY trailer last night (too) and the part where Ashton Kutcher proposes to Scarlett Johannsen totally melted me and left an imprint on my whacked-up subconscious. Muahah I’d like to note that the guy in the picture is a HK Celebrity that at one point I was/am utterly in love with and he is the same age and has pretty much the same Chinese name as the mister. Total irony I swear haha.

Back to my nightmare because it actually didn't end when Ron Ng proposed to me ahhah.

The even more freaky thing was that even though the “killer” was caught....he WAS NOT THE ACTUAL KILLER (!!!!!!!!!!) and the next thing you know it went from my sweet river scene to a scene where I was chased and about to be raped and murdered by the real one. At this point of course I forced myself to wake up because I felt myself getting mentally exhausted from the fear. Sadly by then it was 7:40am in actual time......which meant I only had 10 minutes of non-murderous rest/sleep time because my alarm is set for 7:45. ARGHHHH. & No i dont remember what the ending was.

Creepy much??????????!!

1 comments:

annbug said...

i used to not like ron much but i've been finding myself lusting after him in a chip off the old block and in rosey business.

he's quite tall, dark and handsome. who can resist that?

k, that's some disgusting gruesome dream.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME