The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Owwie

I think I went a little too hardcore during the combat track in Body Combat today and totally pulled/strained my right hip muscle. Arghhhh I've been currently laying on my left side and belly since 9 with a magic bead pack thingy you use for sore anythings- on the hip. All while doing my nails, watching Peter Chao (Pyrobooby) vids on Youtube ON my blueberry (b/c of a lack of lappy) and having a facial mask on.

I suppose this all would have been really relaxing if there wasn't so much pain shooting in my hip.

Anyways in the middle of watching Pyrobooby, I thought of a brilliant goal motivator for myself. Basically starting this week, if I attend a total of 18 gym sessions, at the end I get to buy myself something from Lululemon. What better way of encouraging me to work out more than to reward myself with shopping AND keeping fit at the same timeee! Telling myself "Looking good" and/or "to look awesome for the beach" clearly isn't doing its job seeing I've been saying it for the past 8 years and I still lack (and exponentially far far away) the janet jackson machine gun abs.

I am quite a smart cookie aren't i.

Alright I'm at two! Sixteen to gooooooo.

After I recover first though.

Moans.

----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME