The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hot Yoga made me sick

The other night my cousin, K and myself went and tried out Hot Yoga because it seems to be the "fad" thing to do with your girlfriends on a work evening. I really wanted to see what the hype was about and also sites were saying you can "trim CMs off of ur waist" if you incorporate hot yoga into your fitness regime and i think that pretty much sold me.

We went to Moksha Yoga Markham to discover you gotta take off your shoes/socks when you enter. It was a real bitch already b/c the room wasnt even properly carpeted and clearly wasnt big enough for everyone to take off their boots. Im sure its not problem during the summer but it was so nasty yesterday. Wet stinky feet much? The "Express" class we took was 17 bucks and i refrained from buying their 300 dollars 20 class package to see how i liked it first and im really glad i didnt because i came out of the class feeling nauseous and STRESSED. Honestly, who feels stress after YOGA? Uhhhhhh i did.

On their website, they had nooo warning whatsoever about participants needing to have STRONG endurance. Nor do they caution you to take a 60 minute class versus a 90 minute class if its your fist time because the heat was seriously overwhelming. I didn't even factor in that possibility when i went in the sauna-like room until we started doing the warm-up and i felt like i was going to die. There were two possibilities that could have happened. One, i pass out and totally embarrass K and my cousin (not very ideal). Or two, die in that room from the heat (Not the most ideal one either)!!! I swear the entire time in my head i thought i kept on thinking, the last thing i am going to be doing before i die is this stupid doggy hot yoga move with this bitch (the instructor)'s voice ringing in my ear. Just utterly wonderful.

Obviously i survived to tell my horrid tale.

So afterwards, we're about to leave the place we walk past the snooty instructor girl and out of courtesy (because i am so polite and nice) i thanked her for the class. She then begins to speak in a way where she was pretty much making fun of me and "teaching me" what i should do in life. I was so dumbstruck that i just walked away completely shocked at how bitchy and rude she was. I think if we walked any slower (or if she talked any faster) i think K would have punched her nose or something. She was extremely rude and to me, not instructor-worthy at all comparatively to all the instructors i've had at Goodlife. She was far from being friendly, thoughtful and informative about Yoga. I understand that you must be at a pace where the regulars won't be bored with your class but at the same time i would think a YOGA instructor should be very understanding and shouldn't judge whether you can complete her routine or not.

That said, today i had to leave work early because staring at the computer screen made me dizzy (reading gossip just wasn't at its usual height today) and the heavy feeling and stabbing pain in the head did not help at all. After my three hour nap my head still feels rather stabby. I suspect it was the heat that really hit me hard because i did two power-combat&pump classes prior to hot yoga (all in 5 hours) and i completely overworked myself. Conclusion to that is, i won't be returning to any of those classes that are taught by that bitch and i am either gonna try out Yoga Tree that is by the misters or Moksha Yoga Richmond hill which is ALSO by the mister lol. If i'm gonna return to the Markham location, its gonna be when i have much better endurance. I guess the whole "hot yoga twice a week" as a new years resolution is a big complete fail for me. And it hasnt even been two weeks into 2010!!!!!! !@#$!!!!

But seriously. Who gets angry after Hot Yoga? Isn't it all about the zen and tranquility!!!?? Gah It probably is just a kay thing, i have opposite reactions to everything i swear.

On another note. I'm also glad ur joining Goodlife jennut :  ) Ill see you next week!

Ooooookies. im done with my bitch rant. 

I also would like to announce a life goal of mine. Which is to find this hoodie:



A Bape DC Comics Superheroes White hoodie w/ a Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordan and Superman print!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WITH SEWN ON EARS!!) Isn't it SO SO cute?!?! Even if it costs me two-three bills. And perhaps maybe travelling to either HK, JAP, LA, and/or NYC to get it- I willllllllllll buy it for LX....... so i can wear too.


WIN!

1 comments:

MsTran said...

fucken instructor bitch!!!

reading this blog make me want to go to that location and tell that bitch off!!!!

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME