The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

im boring

Does anyone else find me boring nowadays?

Anyways, saw these! && wondered why i didnt pursue Fashion Communications.....and why im not rich and pretty. SIGHS.


Valentino Spring 2010


Emilio Pucci ready-to-wear spring summer 2010

Purdy isnt it? Makes me want to shop (Zara = huge sale = me going crazy) !!!  Suddenly my new favorite store is Zara......on sale. Nonetheless their stuff is stylish but not so Forever21 price range for me lol Maybe its just me but i haven't seen any of Zara's Headband collection in their stores? Or is it just a States (argh no fair) thing? I'm lacking headbands (like how im lacking scarves....).

On another note, I REALLLLLLLLLY need to get a move on my much delayed/procrastinated Room Reno that I declared back in July09 (ish). I mean, even lx is starting up with his and we havnt even finished with mine. Argh argh! Things i NEED to accomplish:
  • Go grab the wardrobe from K!!!!!
  • Wallpaper my closet door
  • Buy fabric for my DIY projects (for the room & K's belated Christmas Present)
  • Patterned Wrapping Paper/Stock to cover bookends
  • Buy: Bookends, file storage, binders, large black stylish storage boxes, large laundry hamper, wooden clothes hangers, bed/bomforter linen
  • Paint Room (the minute its warm enough to keep windows open all night)
I feel like i am repeating this list over and over again with nothing crossed off.

& it is probably the case too. =___=*

Anywaysssss. I'm so so looking forward to the weekend! Like i mentioned before double Winterlicious!! @ Fred's Not Here & Oliver and Bonacinii because we are poor but want relatively decent lunch food. Its just gonna suck a tiny bit because of the super cold wave that's coming this weekend which means i'll have to bundle up and not allowed to look pretty because little bundled up eskimos aren't pretty.

I'm also feeling lucky. Maybe the mister and i should try Avatar IMAX again? haha

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME