The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dilemma


To buy new gym clothes or to buy vacation/summer-wear, that is the question.

People have mixed opinions about Forever21. 
"Their clothes rip. xx Holes appear after 2 washes. xx i boycotted the store. xx They steal designs. xx I love Forever21. xx Meeh. xx The quality is what you pay for. xx Clothes is affordable and pretty."
Based on personal experience, nothing has ripped for me so far and i can afford it so why the hell not. Their jewelery is nice and so are their dresses!!! Jackets im so-so on. They're visually appeasing but not practical (Buttons sewn on poorly. But nothing my mom couldn't fix). Their $1.50 "fabulous finds" is literally, you pay what for what you get and i got ribbons glued onto large bobbypins which fell off after approx. 8 wears. Scarf and belts so far so good. I have yet to purchase pants, shoes, eyewear and headwear from them. I'm pretty much GOOOD with Forever21 despite all the negative comments and opinions about the store.

But I'm still in my dilemma at the end of this rant because i only haveeee so much in my gifts-to-myself fund. lol

2 comments:

annbug said...

both!!

eunchae said...

yea buy both - not pricey at all!!

just read your previous posts - the bottles for alex are so cute!! && lucky you to go to DR!

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME