The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Forbidden


I really should be forbidden to watch really sad emo movies that makes my heart hurt and tear & booger pipes turned on. I just finished watching The Time Travelers Wife and I really don't care what the crickets/reviewers/people say- i thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite the fact that the book was much better....and they completely changed the ending and they chucked up about 80% of the novel content- it did not stop me from crying like a baby. I think the last 20 minutes of the movie i continuously cried with no breaks......while wearing a facial mask.

Someone remind me next time to not do a facial during a sad movie. It doesn't do you much good.

There was one part in the movie where Henry (Eric Bana) says to Claire (Rachel McAdams), "I don't want you to spend your whole life waiting for me." - i think at that very moment my heart ripped into ten thousand pieces. SOBS. && "That" part (the fireworks part). HEART RIPPP X SOBSxxxxx.

"It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing."   Favorite quote in the book! Along with the other 10 zillion ones that are just as grossly sweet.
Thought l'll share. Now i just gotta get back to work.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME