The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Machine Gun Typing Update

Hot Yoga

I tried it again with the cousin last Friday. This time i was smart and took a "Karma" class (these are the $5 dollars/donation classes) versus the normal 17dollars class that pretty much tainted my first impression of hot yoga (can be read here). This time around the instructor was much more funnier, friendlier and helpful than the bitch we had last time. I suppose gay men are a lot friendlier than petite Asian chicks. I also don't know if it might be the fact that ive been working out my arms a lot more and it could have contributed to the "ease"-ness of this experience........

Either way my mind is still pretty set on the fact that we had a shitty instructor the first time around though. Now that i'm pro-hot yoga (i wasn't angry when i went to sleep that night!)!! I definitely want to incorporate it into my "fitness" lifestyle at least once a week so the heat can melt away the fatttttt in time for my trip!


Dominican Trip

That said- i am finally going on my first out of the continent trip in approximately 2 months-ish with a bunch of girls whom ive known for half a decade. Plans so far is doing the oh-so-popular all inclusive trip to the Dominican Republic for a week. It is going to be so effing awesome because it means dressing up and drinking every night. Both activities i enjoy very, VERY much. I'm also hoping MY COUSIN (u broke mine and K's heart by DECLINING THE INVITE SO QUICKLY sobs.) will come join because it would be even more fabulous if she did. Also its an OPEN INVITATION to the other girls (Katie, Re & Lil) if MizTran is able to (find time and money haha) come!!!!! Honestly if you girls can come, words cannot describe how unbelievably EPIC this can be. Ahhhh. lol The mister said he'll sponsor me if i want but i dont have the heart to ask me to buy me more clothes when now looking at it i actually have a lot more than i need. His sponsorship will probably go towards paying for Phone Cards since that's one of the conditions the mommy laid out. I would probably have to call home almost every day to let her know that i haven't been eaten by a shark or mugged by the locals. I am tres tres excited because the last time i went on a trip with K and S, the trip was fcuking AWESOME and that was within the province so i can only imagine how awesome this will be. Also its my 2nd time on the plane. PWAHHAH #NOOBFAIL. No further comments to that haha.

The only things that are in my way is:
  • the Rat (might not let me take that many days off) APPROVED
  • My (lack of) passport status
  • Fat body (meaning Gym time is gonna have to be intense for the next 2 months so i can achieve that no-rolls belly)...kinda not really in my way cause l'll still GO.
My budget for this trip is $1200 bucks. That's including pre-shopping, trip fee (plane & accomendations & food), entertainment, passport fee and other necessities.  I am absolutely determined to stay under....wish me goodluck! lol More updates on the trip later!



Chinese New Years & Valentines Day

Chinese New Years is fast approaching and i always feel extra festive when it does. Its probably an AZN PRYDE thing. Hopefully the food wont overwhelm me and make me gain weight. Going to spend time with the family and then im actually allowed to spend VDAY with the mister...surprisingly. Its going to be a funnnnn weekend. =]]] <3 I'm also hoping i get my requested day off, to do all my errands and make it a FOUR day weekend lol

My DIY gift to the mister is slowly making progress. I'm waiting on my manager to obtain the essential "material" for me. Now if she fails, then i fail too and i am gonna end up with a failed DIY project and he'll end up with no Vday gift.

dot dot dot dot

dear god i cross my fingers and toes and hope she doesnt forget haha



fffound

(via Source)
Why are people so damn innovative??? After all these years with being partially handicapped when it comes to opening the damn packets, they've finally found a way to make me not look so stupid!!!!! Wahahaha.



Fourth Attempt @ Avatar in IMAX 3D

Heading says it all lol I think the mister and i are going to attempt it again tomorrow evening. Come on, who goes to the movies on Wednesday nights at 10:30.....aside from us. haha so lets all hope that we are able to see it even though I will probably be mad tired the next day. He has openly volunteered to drive me to work the next day (by staying over at my place) so i can sleep in for an hour more. Very sweet of him, i think l'll take him up on that offer.

ARGHHH I HOPE WE GET TO SEEE ITTTTTTT.



DONE AND DONE. !! Must do work now.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME