The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Changes

(via Source)

There has been many changes to my current work status as some of you may know. I was told that my Fridays would be cut from 2 weeks ago until the beginning of April and from there they would evaluate our "cash flow" status and see if this Fridays-off business would continue.

Then 2 weeks later, 2 days ago i was told that i will be working from HOME starting probably this coming Tuesday because they want to cut expenses by not needing to pay rent anymore...............yeah.

Now YESTERDAY i was told that they want to keep me on payroll but cut my cheques in HALF. Which pretty much means I will be working 16.5hours each week ~ equivalent to working 3.3 hours a day or smashing it all together- 2.2 full days a week.

I guess I am officially a PART-TIMER now?

*&&&& what are my thoughts on this?

Strangely, this is kind of a good thing for me. Now with an extra 16.5 hours (which are suppose to be *work* time) each week to myself, i am able to do ALOT of things that i was not able to do because there was simply not enough hours in the day. This including looking for a BETTER full-time job, working on existing contract work (also finding new ones), getting up my portfolio site, cleaning and organizing my room and going to the gym every afternoon.

Interesting change isn't it?

The best side is of course sleeping in until 9pm, working in PJs and they're letting me take the mac and monitor home. =D

But of course the downside is im going to be poor. With my excessive spendings.

Give or take- don't know what will come out of all these changes.

2 comments:

eunchae said...

sorry to hear about your hours...but GL on doing the things u need to do!!

MsTran said...

i think this will really work out for you! and plus, you will save a ton of money on transportation =D lol

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME