The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gossip Girl

I missed that infamous scarf that can kill people

(replace my answers with your own)
  1. The first character I fell in love with: Nate Archibald
    Still am when Chuck's beautiful face doesnt have screentime
  2. The character I never expected to love as much I do now: Dan Humphrey
    Well i started out not really paying attention to him but i am awfully intrigued (not love) by him now
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Jenny Humphrey
    Hate stab hate. Even though i love her hair and legs. But that's about it.
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Eric Van der Woodsen.
    Don't care what you people say bout him being young and "gay"
  5. The character I used to love but don’t anymore: Rufus Humphrey
    After what happened in the last episode before their haitus. *sobs* i have lost hope in good men on tv.
  6. The character I would have limo sex with anytime: Chuck Bass
    Anytime, anywhere baby. Anyyyytimeeeeeee.
  7. The character I want to be like: Blair Waldorf
  8. The character I’d blackmail/dump yoghurt on: Jenny Humphrey
  9. Pairing(s) that I love: Chuck&Blair
  10. Pairing(s) that I hate: Nate/Jenny, Chuck/Anyone Else, Blair/Anyone Else
  11. Favourite episode: The ones when all the dirty secrets are revealed haha or when the entire gang comes together to help/support each other out.
  12. My favourite character: Chuck Bass.
  13. My least favourite character: Bart Bass
  14. Which character I am most like: Serena Van der Woodsen
    Dramatic and enjoys showing her side-boobies. haha

YESH. After like THREE MONTHS of no Gossip Girl, they are returning tomorrow night with episode 13 (Hurt Locket) and it is going to be DRAMAAAH-FUL. In the previews it looks like there's going to be SEX flying at us left and right. ohmygee EVERYONE is gonna get action, even lame jenny with sexy Damien. Gah. Excitements.

CHUCK BASS I'VE MISSED YOU.

1 comments:

annbug said...

stealing this post!

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME