The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

P90x


Maybe I am going way over my head on this one but i think i'm going to start up on doing P90x. Sure yeah its a huge diet/weight loss FAD but their marketing is SO awesome and i for one now appreciate GOOD marketing (Marketing/brand development is brutal.), so i must give into them especially when i see THIS (see below) this pretty face on every infomercial channel i flip by.

 See.
 How can you go wrong when a man name TONY (not Tim) Horton is going to be "training" you for the next 3 months!!!

I'm going through this crazy fitness phase where all i want to do is exercise but i am completely neglecting doing work (you know...the kind that allows me to put new clothes on my back and Starbucks in my hand) and everything else that i REALLY need to do. I'm actually very contradicting because i'm not exactly eating well so even if i do, do all this intense exercising....it would be equivalent to me doing nothing if im still putting spoons of Honey Green Tea ice cream into my mouth periodically through out the day. What can i say....i'm fat for a reason right lol.

Anyways i digress. Back to P90X.

So because of my lack of disposable income, i'm in no position to walk over to Walmart to buy the kit. i must resort to downloading all 40gigs of the training system. FYI: I only have 60 gigs worth of bandwidth each MONTH at home. How am i going to do it? Easy- Starbucks Wi-fi Abuse.

Thanks to Starbucks l'll soon have the P90X, or (Power 90 Extreme), vigorous-but-magical-hope-created-and-hopefully-wont-fail-on-me home training system in my possession! THNXXXX YOUUUU. Its no wonder i love you guys so much.

I don't think l'll start the actual 90 days right away (this mayyy includes the diet plan. But that's looking like a lost cause right now because nothing can make me give up french fries), my plans are to do it when i come back from Cuba. Or whenever i finish downloading them HAA. I did only half of the Ab Section (Ab Ripper X) today and i was already ko'ed on the floor. That said im doing it again tmr and im DETERMINED to at least get through til the end. Even if it means i gotta skip a rep or four.

I realize that i'm not really making sense (because i am SO tired right now from Hot Yoga) and im not even going to bother re-reading it until the morning. Or never. Because i'm lazy.

NIGHTS.

Ps. I miss the mister and his insane laughter. His SB schedule is so wooky.

2 comments:

anh said...

my friend's BF did this. Said he lost 12 pounds in two weeks, but its takes LOTS of discipline. GOOOOD LUCK BABES

MsTran said...

ohhh yaaayyy! you're on the beast mode HIGH!!! lol good luck!

may i borrow it too? when you're done, of course! hehehe

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME