The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Bad. Again.

Hello! I'm not dead! I've simply taken a 5 day extended weekend to.....go to driving school.

.....

*crickets chirping*

Hahah YUP. Gotta do it because I know people are fed up with driving me especially the mister and my cousin!!!! They just know I'll cry if they say it to my face and since they love me so much they're just sucking it up Hahaha (I lurve u guys too) So that's what I've been doing during the day since Saturday. Yesterday was my "graduation" day aka last day and i completed my 20 hours in class. Ahhaha sighs. Yup now I need driving times done to get the road test.

*Glances at lx and K*
(Cousin I would bug you too but you drive a van and truth be told you are a female driving machine and I'm too scared to take it on hahah)


Let's hope my daddy will buy my brother and I a used civic or something cheap for us to practice with.

That's pretty much it. All week I've been working long and hard on my contract work and left me very little time to go gym, do long over-due procrasinated-tasks and go out on dates with tghe mister haha

That said i went and totally beast-moded it up at the gym on Monday night by doing Body Pump, Body Steps and Body Combat three hours in a row, zero breaks in between. Oh i felt like such a soldier (because of the adrenaline)!!!!!!! && i was extremely proud of myself because i was at my max par (energy level was at maximum the entire 3 hours, i did not let myself slow down) and i even increased my weights during the strength hour. i think i did pretty well for someone who was on hiatus for a week.  But I'm totally paying for it now, my ENTIRE body feeling like i got punched out.
I really liked the Combat class on Monday (a TINY bit more than my usual Thursday class) because everyone was SO hardcore and i loveddddd that energy but the instructor was so-so compared to the mellow (but lethal) Jamaican instructor who teaches on Thursday. Sad im going to miss hot yoga for the 2nd week but going at it again tmr (Combat) and friday (Pump). Might have to tone down the intensity because I think i might have done some serious damage to my right leg/knee and its starting to concern me. Anyone know a good physio that would pity and charge me less because of my low income? =[

The week will end off pretty awesome with the weather being SPECTACULAR (Spring/Summer dresses every single day ehhehehe) and going out every evening. Ahhhh life is good minus my employment situation (please ask me about it).

Not sure if i mentioned this yet but its official!!! I will be in Cayo Coco during April 24th-May 1st. The countdown is onnnnn for One Week and One Month left until paradise!!!!! I've shopped pretty much non-stop and i have everything i need so i am completely detoxing (except for the essentials i gotta buy i.e. voltage converter) until then. Then potentially NYC with LX in July??? Yays! Going to be a good summer!

Also can anyone let me know where i can find a CHEAP  hair straightener??? Its Day Number-too-fucking-long-to-even-care-because-i-am-going-apeshit-without-a-straightener!!! I'm sending it to the manufacturer today (located in Texas. SOBSx) and it will take about a month and a HALF for them to send a replacement..............i really dont think i can go on life much longer without one (and i feel terrible for asking K for hers until the replacement arrives). I REALLLLY should have thought about how i was going to maintain my new trim before i went and let the Korean lady pretty much shave at my head (but gave me REAL cute school girl bangs ahha) because now i look like a MUSHROOM after every gym session, every morning i wake up. SIGHSSS. Twin suggested that i buy one for under 40 bucks but what im REALLY looking for is something under THIRTY....so people please send me PMs and TEXTS on where i can find a straightener for that price. i don't care about the make, the model and from where. As long as it does the job until my replacement arrives- it will work!!!! im so so desperate guys.

i actually have ALOT to "blog" about but i really should do work...so...until the next time. Whenever that is =[

Sowies im not entertaining anymore.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME