The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Timeout

Last night I got into a fight with my mom maybe about 10 minutes before bed. And then everything that's bugging me earlier in the evening caught up to me and I had a 5 minute psychotic meltdown at 2am. I woke up (on time) feeling craptacular and I decided to take off a little bit earlier from work to get a little time out for myself.

My day just gets better.

I was informed that my hours are cut. I now have Fridays off until further notice (that being April) starting this week. Apparently its a "Cost" issue, not my performance......which I actually believe. So yaaaa. Call me people haha!!! Actually I think I'm going to designate my Fridays to be Job Search and Contract work days. I should at least try to be useful and productive.

Bright side though is my trip&plane tickets are confirmed. CayoCoco, Cuba April 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily for me I have cash saved up or else this wouldn't even be possible and then K will REALLY have a psychotic meltdown and killfeast with me being the roadkill.

Anyways back to the present. Here I am. At Starbucks with no laptop and only my notebook and ipod (& of course my blueberry). My mind feels cloudy. Unclear.

I don't like that.
----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME