I know ive been totaly behind but bleh. I haven't really been home that much for the past week anyways. I've ALSO been like doubling my intake of calories for the past 4 days straight so im feeling very fatty again. As follows:
Wed: Drinking, Nachos & Yam fries for a late 10pm dinner
Thur: Drinking & butter chicken and poutine wings & creamy dips for fries
Fri: Filet Mignon, Disgustingly buttery Escargot and about 3000 calories in drinking
Sat: Buttery, Creamy, Garlic-y, Jap food. Oh and a delish starbucks and SB treat
Bahhhh. I need to work out every day this week yo.
Now, something for you all to read:
Day 2- Nine things about yourself.
- I have a love for books. Specifically - hardcovers. I know a lot of people hate it because of the weight that comes with it but i adore them. I want to have my own library one day too. That said i also love book stores. I can spend hours by myself in Chapter or a 2nd hand book store. The smell and the coziness makes me feel safe, not sure why. Its kind of weird actually.
- I have very, VERY sensitive skin. To a point where i break out in rashes and hives in other parts of my body too if my face has a reaction to a certain product. That goes with lip balm/lip gloss/lipstick too. Half of the lip balm available at shoppers, i cannot use (i have tried) because my lips swells up like sausages and become itchy like a bitch. Not a very pretty visual l'll tell you that.
- You will never catch me without having my nails done. And if you do - its probably because i am deathly sick.
- It takes me about an hour and a half....ish to straighten my hair. On contrary to the popular belief that it takes me FOUR hours to complete the task. haha
- Red wine gives me the worst hangover out of all the alcohols. Red Wine and VODKA together just means death....and trouble.
- My very first email address was astrobaby2000@yahoo, second e-mail was eatin_ricewitchopsticks@yahoo and my third and last retarded email is my current MSN one which i will not disclose here because i still use it lol. Lame eh.
- That said my "social media" days started on Asianavenue as got_rice_angel to silent_serenity, which escalated to saymuidang on xanga, doing a last change to dorkus_x and finally here.
- I'm actually not very open to different kind of music. Its either gotta be slow, emo, sappy and in Canto/Mando/English or its gotta be like, grinding music you'll hear at the club. There's rarely any in-betweens and when there is then its um, you know, rare.
- i check out girls. all the time. its so perverted of me but i do it.
3rd last day of work tmr! Gotta straighten the hair now. HA. lol