The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Durian stinking up mah house yo.


I know ive been totaly behind but bleh. I haven't really been home that much for the past week anyways. I've ALSO been like doubling my intake of calories for the past 4 days straight so im feeling very fatty again. As follows:

Wed: Drinking, Nachos & Yam fries for a late 10pm dinner
Thur: Drinking & butter chicken and poutine wings & creamy dips for fries
Fri: Filet Mignon, Disgustingly buttery Escargot and about 3000 calories in drinking
Sat: Buttery, Creamy, Garlic-y, Jap food. Oh and a delish starbucks and SB treat

Bahhhh. I need to work out every day this week yo.

Now, something for you all to read:

Day 2- Nine things about yourself.

  1. I have a love for books. Specifically - hardcovers. I know a lot of people hate it because of the weight that comes with it but i adore them. I want to have my own library one day too. That said i also love book stores. I can spend hours by myself in Chapter or a 2nd hand book store. The smell and the coziness makes me feel safe, not sure why. Its kind of weird actually.
  2. I have very, VERY sensitive skin. To a point where i break out in rashes and hives in other parts of my body too if my face has a reaction to a certain product. That goes with lip balm/lip gloss/lipstick too. Half of the lip balm available at shoppers, i cannot use (i have tried) because my lips swells up like sausages and become itchy like a bitch. Not a very pretty visual l'll tell you that.
  3. You will never catch me without having my nails done. And if you do - its probably because i am deathly sick.
  4. It takes me about an hour and a half....ish to straighten my hair. On contrary to the popular belief that it takes me FOUR hours to complete the task. haha
  5. Red wine gives me the worst hangover out of all the alcohols. Red Wine and VODKA together just means death....and trouble.
  6. My very first email address was astrobaby2000@yahoo, second e-mail was eatin_ricewitchopsticks@yahoo and my third and last retarded email is my current MSN one which i will not disclose here because i still use it lol. Lame eh.
  7. That said my "social media" days started on Asianavenue as got_rice_angel to silent_serenity, which escalated to saymuidang on xanga, doing a last change to dorkus_x and finally here.
  8. I'm actually not very open to different kind of music. Its either gotta be slow, emo, sappy and in Canto/Mando/English or its gotta be like, grinding music you'll hear at the club. There's rarely any in-betweens and when there is then its um, you know, rare.
  9. i check out girls. all the time. its so perverted of me but i do it.
I feel like i've done so many of these, there's nothing left for me to share that you stalkers don't already know!! That's why it got kind of boring at the end because i really wanted to wrap this up lol I shouldddd be more on top of this soon though given that my contract is ending on Friday.

3rd last day of work tmr! Gotta straighten the hair now. HA. lol

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME