The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reflection



人生真是好奇怪.
本來前一天應該是四年, 不過一年後, 一切都變了, 好像一個夢.
雖然各有自己的生活, 有時候我真的很想知道你是不是真是gum容易忘記一切?
可能是我的問題lor. 我太固執. 不過有時候我真的很想念"我們".
我以為個一日一定會好痛, 好難受. [我其實好奇你記不記得] 不過竟然不是這樣的.
個一晚我逼自己哭, 逼得很辛苦. 最後我道是哭不到.
是不是因為我終於明白, 為什麼我們要分手? 或者是我終於接受你是今本不再愛我. or both.
或者gum, 個心好淡, 太痛, 哭不到.


無論deem, 一個非常gee難的年後- i survived. i'm still breathing.

That to me is an accomplishment.


###

I met up with S a few weeks back and did our usual quad-monthly catching up. To this day it still shocks me how much he still understands me after so much, so long (given that i don't really know whats going on in HIS mind but its really not any of my business. He has his boss woman to do that). Maybe it's because after all this time i am STILL that effing predictable. One thing he did point out was that he felt like i was a stronger person when i asked him did he think i am a bigger bitch now than when he first met me. I'm surprised he didn't think so because i feel like i am. I find it interesting when I ask people their opinions on me now versus how I was before. Most of the answers are pretty common. The majority thinks im stronger, more confident and articulate - but not a bitch. Which i find funny. Because i think of myself as one. I supposed it can be worst.

Nobody wants to be a bitch right.

Unless i'm a fighter bitch. Than i'm cools with that because fighter bitches dont get hurt. Physically or emotionally.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME