The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eight ways to win your heart


This one is interesting!

Day 3- Eight ways to win your heart

  1. Be a Gooner - I think that's pretty simple right? YOU"D THINK. It's NOT. Not in TORONTO anyways. If you're into soccer or more specifically, an ARSENAL fan, you've won half of my heart already. After meeting a couple of people who are in fact soccer (and Arsenal fans/gooners), I can conclude that knowing what you are talking (you gotta AT LEAST know what happened at Ansfield in 1989) about and sharing the same love and passion as me would definitely win you brownie points- or in this case my heart. haha
  2. Likes to read - He would have to know how to settle down with a book and enjoys spending time in book stores. Having a book in his hand will win my heart for sure.
  3. Dress properly- Not necessarily "stylish" but be proper. If he dresses like a hobo or are mismatching - i'm sorry it will never work lol
  4. Enjoys/have a good laugh - I don't mean be obnoxious about it but don't judge if i do/say something stupid. Also if he can make me laugh, always a plus.
  5. Be turdy - Huge. Turds and dorks are winners.
  6. Have good conversation - Everyone knows how chatty and vocal I am so seeing the other person be just as chatty is always great. If he can motivate me to be better,  constantly challenge me and not afraid to disagree with me (better be a damn good reason), i choose that comfort-ness over a lot of things.
  7. If you can talk nerd, but not look like a nerd - WIN!
  8. Just be tall, charming and cute - because at the end of the day i am superficial like that.

I haven't been home much peeps. Bear with me! Work tmr then MWDC~

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME