The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, April 25, 2011

White Mocha Americano Misto - ORDER. ITS GOOD.

Yesterday i woke up from what i think was only 6 hour of sleep (in which i was certain i woke up to puke once but it was very fuzzy)  and decided that i was going to go work out! With a hangover! Good thing i did because it was a really great workout and i didn't really feel my hangover until the abs track where i got a crazy nauseous, head rush when laying on my mat. I guess i didn't combat it away after all. Anyways, it was BEAUTIFUL outside today and I decided to nurse my hangover outdoors instead of staying in. I knew it was nice, but i didn't know that it was NINETEEN DEGREES NICE.

Thus began my journey downtown to the harbourfront to read. Yesh, i bussed my ass downtown to read at that man-made urban beach (HTO Park)


It was REALLY windy. I don't know why it was so shocking to me because it IS by the lake. Anyways, it was actually quite nice, where i sat. I had a starbucks, i had my book (now reading, Girl with a Dragon Tattoo...which is on hold now for me to finish Something Borrowed), my blackberry was away and ipod on. It was quite blissful for a good couple of hours sitting there and not really having a care in the world. When i look up the first thing i see is the water or sometimes there's a plane that flys by because Toronto Islands Airport is right there. I think this summer these solo trips will be frequent. I've gotten to enjoy spending time on my own- as lonely as that sounds.

Oh,

and i watched "Water for Elephants". The movie was surprisingly GOOD. Robert Pattinson....was....actually....a GOOD ACTOR!!! I KNOW, OMFGBBQ right??? I hope since he's a better actor now, he would be a really awesome Edward in the last twilight movie. I also was positively reminded of how hollywood handsome he is.


MMMM. YAR. I am totally up and all over the R.Patz alley again. Total fan-girl mode was on during the entire movie. No shame.

This was kind of a random post with no real purpose. Something for you guys to read i guess. Gotta start being productive this week. I had a good two weeks "off". Pressure on again.

Peace out.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME