The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Annoyed as fak

  1. Its unbelievable how someone can be so rude, disrespectful and unappreciative. I think at the very least if you're "socially retarded" i can forgive you because its a disability. But being a big fucking bitch is NOT a disability. 
  2. Mother thinks i have a new boyfriend. Its a comedy. An annoying one at my expense. 
  3. The weather is so gloom and doom. 
  4. Arsenal had SUCH a shittey end to the season yesterday. I'm so upset over that.
  5. I don't have a starbucks next to me.
  6. I hate this design piece i am working on. Everything about it is annoying and tedious. 
  7. I have to go see my orthodontist today. The thought of his fake-concern for my teeth but really he just wants to milk my money alrdy peeves me.
I really can't wait to go combat tonight.

ROARRRRRRR.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME