The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Allergies are killing me slowly

ZINGGGGGGGGG. BWAHHA I laughed out loud at several pics. Creative, no?

Observation made earlier tonight- I am terribly frighten of holding a knife.
I noticed this while i was cutting up slices of lemons earlier for my water. Shit, talk about being scared. Not good for future wife duties. Might have to tell future husband to hire someone to cut stuff for me. That or future mister is gonna be doing all the slicing, dicing and chopping.

Observation made this morning- I cannot drink red wine for the life of me.
A and i had our WAG evening last night and somehow we went through two bots of white and decided to go for more by drinking a newly vintage red she opened recently. I ALWAYS knew that i can't drink reds but i heard this thing about how its only certain Reds that would get you shtfaced (aka the cheap ones) and the real exquisite ones won't give you ANY hangovers. Needless to say i have yet to sample any exquisite ones because i always wake up feeling like DEATH. So yes, i woke up feeling like death today. There's no room for ambitions when it comes to drinking. I should remember that.

Noted people. NOTED.

Currently working on S&N's engagement present. On a friday night. Running into construction issues. I hate running into issuessss. If you're reading this dear, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! <3

- I should also clean my room. Its getting dutty and chaotic again.

Ha, and today i was at FMP and bought myself a large bag of those......salty plum snack munchie thingys (Wa Mui's for all you chinks). The lady actually asked me if i was preggos.

.................

BWAHHAHA i just looked at her with my "are you fucking with me" glare. She added quickly though, "Not that u look it. Its just that only pregnant girls buy this much". Good thing she did because she would have received a cussing from me! So apparently non-preggo girls cant munch on salty snacks no more. PREJUDICEEEEE. Not going back. EVER.

Shit its 2am.

OUTZ.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME