The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Embracing Nature- Part Deux


I will be entering the wilderness again in a couple of hours.

I know, it's pretty hardcore of me to do it two weekends in a row when i've never even done it once in previous years lol I can conclude from my last trip though, that i do enjoy "camping" (with workable toilets and tp provided, a power outlet and an electronic stove) very much. Even though the ground is hard, you wake up feeling like someone has beated you with a rusty pipe (multiple times) and everything is wet from the morning dew- the moment you emerge from your tent and the refreshing morning dew (a negative that turns positive) air hits your face (its a great way to be woken) and you are surrounded by nothing but trees, that moment is truly blissful.

This weekend however i think will be a little bit different from the last. One thing is for sure is that i will not be up in time inhale the fresh air. Instead i think i will probably be hungover late into the afternoon and will be whining to be fed from my bed.

Oh yes, this time around i am PROMISED a bed. haha

Regardless i think this is going to be mad epic. I will return with MUCH pictures (this group lurvessss pictures when they are drunk) and probably stories.

Wish me good luck again with my battle with:

  • the mosquitoes
    i REALLY do not think i will be so lucky this time
  • the bears
  • the liquor
    Tonight i believe is getting crunked night...the moment we are there and settled in. Regardless if its 5pm or 5am.
  • everything else
    There isn't much.... aside from my career and money issues that i need to put some serious thought into.
Some might notice that this time around leaving that my mood is significantly better than the last time i left. I guess this time around (unlike last week) i know that when i return life will still be okay if not better. Unlike last week i was afraid of returning and losing myself in the process. Its time to just enjoy life, not calculate and plan and eats lots of good food!

Anyways await my return with a recap!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME