The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Torn.

All my life there has always been one person that i have always looked out for, cared about, been supportive of and placed them as number 1 in my life. They are so important in my life that no boyfriend or friends can take their place because they are family to me. Someone i refuse to give up on no matter what situation, how grim and negative things are because i see the best in them. I see that small light that is blocked my all sorts of shadows in their lives and choose to give all the faith and support i can offer.

But when they go against all and betrays the trust you put in them, it makes you question whether you should give second chances or give up hope completely when they clearly took the trust you had for them and used it to their own advantage.

im torn. hurt and disappointed.

- - -

&& it was such a shitty day at the gym today. almost freaking broke my ankle b/c i was so unfocused.
Bright side. Dimsum tmr with my fave bb guru person in the whole wide world before he leaves for HK!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME