The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

FAIL RANTTTTT

I've pretty much spent my entire day here at sb. &&& its been mad fail one after another.

lets start with how ive been here for 4+ hours and i have ONLY one download complete? yeah. because the net keeps on restarting. its either starbucks catching on (which i don't think is very likely because they dont have time to monitor bandwidth abusers like myself) or its just me and my (lack of) effing luck.

next. been trying to upload a new layout and i literally spent a whole hour sitting here trying to figure out a chunk of code and at the end the RESOLUTION to this rocket-science-like issue i had was simply adding a freaking "/" sign to the end of the code. !@#$%&

next. its like a damn icebox here. im sitting in an icebox wearing a summer dress.
i have to periodically get up from my seat and go outside because i am literally shivering in my seat.

next. effing china men sitting down at my table. yes. it is VERY OKAY for you to sit your green ass down without asking me when your friend who is sitting across from you and clearly has a table free but you choose to use mine. tard.

next. giving SB way too much of my money in one sitting because i've been so frustrated/annoyed/COLD that i needed food and more drinks to keep me sane.

i wonder how many more fails can occur before A gets here.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME