The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Do's

  • TV SHOWS
    I started watching House again after almost a year of hiatus from it....Time to jump back in and disregard why i began watching it in the first place. I am going to start The Office .....maybe start Dexter if i have enough bandwidth.........while still be on top of Project Runway, Hells Kitchen (season finale this week), True Blood and one of my TVB drama...............before Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and Law&Order:SVU comes back on in September!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apply for first and only job that has captured my interest in months
    This is considered huge for me.
  • Continue with the freelance jobs.
    .....and hopefully secure a steady flow of these jobs to help with the bills.
  • Hassle the Government for my EI
    YUPP. I still havn't gotten it approved. Shit, even if they AREN'T going to approve it can they at least tell me that so i can go get a quick part-time job or something in the meantime!?? This has been on the TOP of my list of to-dos EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past week. They are soooo testing my patience. I think they have definitely flagged my number/file.
  • Meet-ups
    With J for SB, another J for DimSum. 
  • Zip/Upload both Camp trips pictures
    I've been procrastinating. i am sorry.
  • Beast Mode
    Maintain and double the cardio time.
  • Attend Hot Yoga
    There's a track during combat that requires balance and i cannot even survive half of it.
  • Figure out where i can watch the liverpool vs. aresenal game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Buy a pair of scissors from the dollar store
    i lost it while camping =[
  • Buy Honey Dijon Mustard
    Because i am addicted to it and add it to everything i eat
Now i am just becoming random.

Tis' all. Must get started.

1 comments:

MsTran said...

you should contact the governement NOW for your EI. My sister applied for it a few months back... I told her about your situation and she said you should contact them ASAP!!!! Call them to at least inquire if they have received your application and how much longer they will require for process of your application.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME