The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Awakening...Dream?

In my dream you held my hand again and everything was how it was but you asked me,

Would you have accepted all the choices i have made and will make? 

I didn't have an answer. I just wanted to prolong that moment as long as i can. Then the reality of it all being a dream hit me and i said,

This is all a dream isn't it. 

You nodded. And i sobbed until it actually woke me up with tears running down my face.

I feel sad. But not because we are no longer together (as i have felt for so many, many months and that occasional slip that i get over). I feel sad because i think my answer would have been no.....or a very uncertain maybe. Which should never be the case because in order for it to have worked i would have needed to agree with no uncertainty. This dream was almost like a realization that perhaps it is better this way. For now anyways......

Anyways. Strange. Time to wipe that face to get ready to go to Chapters/SB (hope the net is amazingly fast) to work for the day and then Love & Other Drugs with C tonight.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME