The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Girls are Psychotic Bitches

If people haven't already heard about the viet/chinese markham home invasion....well you do now because im blogging about it lol. Case goes, 3 men (black, black and white) entered a home, tied the 24yr old daughter up and killed the mother and shot the father multiple times in the upper body and in the neck area (but he somehow managed to stumble over to the neighbours?!?! Solider) and the daughter manage to break free and called the cops.

So its all pretty creepy you see because of the many similarities between that family and mine. The parents are the same age as mine. I am also Chinese Vietnamese, I live in Markham, I have a younger brother roughly the same age too and we both are 24. The similarities are definitely eerie.

Anyways. So C bbms and tells me how shes unable to get over the news! Here i am completely confused and asks her whats up?! What news. And she hits me with the insaneness.

(I quote the Globe and Mail)


In a major twist, Jennifer Pan – who was initially considered a witness to the horrific crime – has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder.


What the shit!!?!? The DAUGHTER was part of this WHOLEEE home invasion thing. Holy fucknuts that is crazyyyyyy.

This is what happens in the measly 5 hours that i don't have connection to the internet.

Adding onto that, apparently i know a crapload of people who went to school with her and worked with her. The idea that someone that is so similar (lifestyle. not mental state) to myself is capable of cold blood murder is unbelievable. People need to be careful who they mess with because if ANYONE ever told me this chick is gonna slaughter her mother, i would just laugh in their face because she does NOT look she could. I would share how i really feel but l'll shut my trap now in case she googles her case and finds me. & kills me.

Just saying.

Anyways! Moving on.

Earlier this evening A tweeted me this


Wondered what she meant. I thought maybe its Torres holding a really fat asian mixed kid or something. Clicked on the link. Saw this:

AHHAHAH 

Ohmygoddddddddddd. That is DEFINITELY my kid. Saving the pic to use as reference for i am gonna make it for my future kid for Halloween. She's going to be so snurky and tell her classmates: "My mommy says i'm a sweet Vanilla Bean Coffee-Based Frappicuno with a Venti Straw!" Man. My daughter is going to be such a smart cookie.

Okay feeling productive again tonight. Must get to it and not let the Arsenal lost today put me down.

1 comments:

anh said...

I saw it and thought of you.

And two words to that news article: HOLY SHIT!

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME