The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh the sapppp. Its overwhelming



I am IN LOVE. The song is downloaded and totally on my repeat playlist.

Aside from the obvious reasons to why i love this vid (cough HOT guys) i cannot believe how they were able to translate the lyrics so perfectly. You know when there's an english version of any Chinese/Mando song the translation tends to be completely different from what the original song because of the way the language is its difficult to have a perfect translation. I am totally wrong after watching this. 

I think i melted when Jason Chen started playing the violin. There is seriously something about a guy who can play the violin (or piano) that is so so sexy and attractive. &&&&& J Rice is SO hot. Fak. It was like a triple combo- Hot Guys + Hot Voices + Sad, Romantic Song. All in which results in my almost-death but on life support long enough to watch the El Clasico match tomolo. 

Yo J Rice, play soccer? You have the makings (physically). haha sighs.

Its official guys. I want a footballer boyfriend that can play the violin. And he's going to have to play the exact song at our wedding as a gift to me. Yes. That will happen.

Are my requests a bit demanding and outrageous?

I think so.

Big Happy Face goes here.

###

Okay watched it again after an hour and melted again. Thought lll share.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME