The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mobile Blogging. Sort. Of. Not Really. SOBS.

Okay this is not so much MOBILE blogging because i am typing in the notepad and will be "emailing" it to this blog.|

This is my plea of how disconnected i feel from the world. As of GOD KNOWS WHEN, my blackberry data service has been LOST/OUT/GONE/DEAD. I consider lack anything longer than 2 minutes- TORTURE. Even though I may have the internet, but they blocked Twitter, Blogspot/Blogger, Facebook (Obvs) and even TUMBLR!!!! So i cant tweet/update status and this is the most creative way i came up with as means to communicate with the outside world. I have absolutely no idea what is going on outside of my cubicle. Are people wondering if i am DEAD?!?!? Did the world stop spinning? Ohmygawd i am going INSANE.
The fact that my manager is working from home today doesn't help because i have zero things to do and the stuff she has left for me i finished before noon! The one day I can chat on day on my bb i can't even do so!

My only source of comfort is that they did NOT block Yahoo Sports (thnx god) so I can follow my soccer game's play by play in approximately 3 minutes.

On top of that, i just learned that i have to edumahcate myself on how to use Microsoft Publisher. AKA. INDESIGN FOR NON-CREATIVE PEOPLE.

!@#$%&!!! FAK.

Does it make me a retard if i find Publisher harder to use than InDesign!?! (Okay l'l answer my own question- I THINK SO). Omg i wish they would just let me design it in InDesign. I would even do it on my own time.

Come onnn Rogers EDGE. COME BACK.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME