The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Love and Other Drugs

Just came home from watching this movie. I have to admit that i enjoyed it very much. It seems like every Jake movie that ive watched lately has been a hit. I have no idea why. I don't normally go out to watch his movies but the ones i have has been quite good. I wouldnt really like to say i liked the ending because i dont believe that someone can be that lucky. Its probably because i am bitter as hell but ur gonna hafta see it for yourself to know what i mean. lol I liked it more when it was all about the game in the beginning. Notice people, the moment she says I LOVE YOU to him. That's when it went DOWNHILLLLLL.Not good. Not defensive. Lesson right there.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME