The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 Years of Harry Potter (Pic Spam)


Dear god its been TEN YEARS whole years since the FIRST Harry Potter movie came out, Thirteen since the books. This phenomenon that has shaped my life (turned me into a crazed, obsessive compulsive individual) and apparently is ending today, according to Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy...aka the blonde kid that plays HP's rival....for those who care) on his twitter. Actually its kind of contradicting because it officially ended almost 2 weeks ago (refer to pic) but Tom Felton said it was today for him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I digress.

Oh look how handsome the boys have grown up to be!!!!!!
(Particularly Tom Felton. Left, lower corner. mmmmmm)
Firm believer since book 1 they were going to end up together and have really smart but dorky babies (in the book) !!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHHE

It really doesn't feel that long and it still amazes me how I am still able to read the book and discover little bits of details that i have overlooked the first 20 times around in the past 10 years. That's saying a lot because there's 7 books!!!! J.K Rowling is a genius. That's all i have to say about the woman. Being able to develop a world, relationships and its accompanying details, fate and future all while shoving small tidbits of it in Book 1 that links to Book 7. It's unbelievable. I think it will be mandatory in my household in the future to read Harry Potter or else no internet!!! Anyways the absolute last movie is to be aired NEXT year in July so that said i have about a year left of my life before i actually need to grow the hell up.


Sighs. The transition fuking scares me.

The Harry Potter era is ending!! Sadly, even Twilight can never live up to this.
I need someone to take me to Hogwarts and buy meself a wand.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME