The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 1 of World Cup

Currently, im sitting in bed (K's bed to be percise GIGGLEs) and about to sleep but wanted to share my thoughts on DAY 1 of the World Cup. SOOOO. Status report on my pool odds:

SUFFERAGE!!!!

Why?!? Because my money was on FRANCE to be my pick 1 from Group A and they go and freaking TIE with Uruguay!!! Seriously. I thought France was a sure win (a GUARANTEED 1 POINT for me) but now i have to be on my ends, HOPING they kill Mexico AND South Africa...even though it completely conflicts with my 2nd pick in Group A..being South Africa!! ARGH. I was COUNTING on France's win so they wouldn't NEED to beat South Africa to move on.

And what's with South Africa (RSA) having such bad defense!!!!! Dear gawd i just wanted them to freaking strike!!!! I really hope i got my money on the right team!! I chose them over Mexico!!!

Overall though. It was a good opening. Totally got me in the mood. A and I were madly pinning each other during the France game. Its gonna be like this for the next 2 weeks dear!!! 

Anyways. Nights out. Long day tmr.

OUTZZZZZZZ

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME