The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On the Go Bitching

Its about 9ish in the morning and I'm at the "Toronto Chinese Community Services Association" with the mother to so some stuff with her.

We've been waiting since 830 (No ETA of when we will be served might I add) and what's pissing the shit out of me is watching the employees literally stand around doing jacksquat with their Milk Teas in their hands while there is a LINEUP of people (including myself) waiting to be served.
There are several things that annoys me.

One. Disorder. I hate people who don't keep order especially those that butt people in line when there is evidently a line formed. I also dislike when people get served first but came AFTER those that's been here first. That infuriates me. Sadly the mother was contributing to it which made me even more angered.

Two. Cranky Asians. I find that when they havnt had their dimsum, they are cranky, rude and likes staring you down b/c you're wearing shorts and no tights like all the other fob chicks at the place.

Three. Lack of food. In short; I-get-cranky-and-bitchy and my face is sour-looking like I just received a poorly made SB.

Combing ALL THREE are big no-nos and is a calling for destruction.

Honestly if I can do this myself at home I wouldn't be standing around. That girl with the iced coffee better not be the one to serve me. I'm tired and bused passed a Starbucks earlier (wished I stopped for one). I am ready to take down as many asians they have coming my way.

And just like that, a CROWD of them comes walking this direction. All with very OOGLY shoes on.

Oh one of the employees just looked at me and I think she can tell I'm getting pissed as I looked at her with looks of dissatisfaction & discontent and then looked down at my bb and began furiously punching at the buttons.

I hope its our turn soon. For the sakes of these people of course.
----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME