The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Procrastination

Originally today i was planning on spending the entire day cleaning up and organizing my clothes. The plan was for me to get up, head out to Starbucks to buy myself two Starbucks (Yesh. Two, not one. I need it for the entire day), then watch True Blood, Hells Kitchen and TVB Dramas to get myself through the day. I'm not allowed to listen to music because music provokes emotion and not allowed to watch fireworks because that too, provokes emotions.

But everything go went wrongggggggg.

I did not have the metro pass to go do my SB run and i didnt want to waste 6 bucks of tokens to do the run. My bandwidth did not support me to do all my downloads thus nothing to watch and there is something seriously wrong with the speakers on my laptop so i couldn't watch anything with Duo-Audio (refer to older TVB dramas ive downloaded before). Argh argh. I ended up doing literally nothing but sleep. Watched two episodes of Sex and the City but stopped when it got a little bit personal lol Then i got really emo and began binging on icecream and roast pork in the kitchen. Argh argh fail fail fail!!!I didn't want to text or call anyone because i did not want to burden or annoy anyone so i chose to be quiet today. I'm sure though, once those that reads this in the next little bit l'll get an earfull about why i didn't call them.

That said my room is still messy with clothes SHOVED at every corner of my room. I keep on wearing the same thing over and over again because its accessible since its right on my bed. Also the door to my closet is maddd screwed up so i can't even open it properly. I need a wardrobe and gotta stop procrastinating. I'm starting to accumulate so much clothes that im actually starting to forget that i own some stuff and that maybe i should start wearing them again......this is a sign that i need to stop shopping.

I guess its not as baddddd as it seems but i still really hate being disorganized. I also need to get back into the reno project that's been ongoing for a year. sighs.

Bright side though- I made it through the day though as its officially 12am as i type this. *Pat on back*

: )

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME