The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WHO ARE THE CHAMPS BITCHES!???!?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! MY BABIES ARE CHAMPS!!! GO SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i will be back after a nap.



Okay i am back.



So yesterday i got completely shitfaced @ J's bbq and as a result of that- i had the worst hangover ive had since last labour day long weekend clubbing which in turn.....caused me to stay home to watch the final game. Yes. I actually stayed home because i was way too hungover to even remotely move my head, let alone travel out to watch it as i was suppose to. i cant believe myself and i was so angry that i couldnt be w/ the cousin and the boys or with A or J dt where the excitement was. I have no one to blame but myself so i do deserve it. I should have ate ALOT more and i refuse to drink again until J's birthday jam in August. I'm still pissed at myself.

Anyways.

SPAIN FOR WORLD CHAMPS!?!?!? FUCK YES!

My boys are the shitsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow the game was so effing intense, damn dutches (douches as i call them) and their dirty playings. The game is FOOTBALL, not karate. There's no one to blame but yourself for your loss. Even though Spain did have their diving moments which pissed me off too. Seriously, get down, get back up and don't be a pansy. Iker Casillas was seriously god in disguise in that stadium because the man pulled off SO MANY spectacular saves and flew in pretty much every direction the ball did. I was pretty much in tears when they received the cup. I am SO proud of them!!! They made history tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOLD YOU PEOPLE THE OCTOPUS IS RIGHT!!!!! I cannot wait for them to open their envelopes and disclose what they wrote down!!!!! I blogged about that here.

The kick that hurt my heart. haha


The Man of the Match. You are my hero Iker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was REALLY happy that Torres got a chance to come out. Even though i REALLY wanted a Eurocup deja vu to happen again (where Torres scored the only winning goal), it was better then nothing being an assist to Iniesta's winning goal!!!! That said though, i felt terrible that he pulled a hamstring near the end of the game and nobody seemed to noticed him as he layed there like a body bag again : ( I was like screaming on my couch for someone to go help my poor hunk!!!! He also tripped like 1 minute into playing. He's so clumsy tehehehe.

Look at that uberly homo-bromance going on here. I loves it. 
They're both so beautiful. Yes, you too Sergio Ramos.You have a rather beautiful nose.

Awards that were given:

  • Iker Casillas for Golden Glove (Well Deserved!!!!!!!!)
  • Uruguay's Diego Forlan Wins Golden Ball (With David Villa coming in for Silver!!)
  • Germany's Thomas Mueller Takes Young Player Award & Golden Boot
  • David Villa for Best Tournament Player
Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttt. Spain took away most of the awards!!!

And yeah. I guess that's the end of the World Cup. Just like that the month of epicness is over and i have to wait another four years. I'm REALLY considering a trip to Brazil for the 2014 Tournament. Hopefully by then l'll be rich enough to do so. Afterall, i WILLLL be 27 when the next round comes around.....bleh. lol It's been a terrific tournament. I guess i would say the only HUGE disappointment was of England's much early departure and Brazil's untimely departure. Both titan teams that i expected to be in top-notch failed to meet expectations. That's also the same for all the "Star" players that did not perform as well as they should have. Rooney (now branded as Mister Ugly of football lol boos), Messi, Van Parsie, Kaka and Torres- all are titans in this game but simply failed which was quite heartbreaking. I have a new-found appreciation for football regardless of what all you assholes say about me only enjoying it because of the men. Yeah so what, i can't help it if they're sexy AND talented. Sue me.

Oh and i HAVE to share this before this entry ends. ANOTHER reason why i am in love with Fernando Torres.


Interview with Pepsi

"Why did you cut your hair? is it for good luck? or something?"
"Ha, to be honest. i talked with my wife and said i need to look more like a father but everyone is telling me now, i look like a kid"

AWWWWW. WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!............ok off topic. 

Alright. One last look at the boys before i close this chapter of the World Cup (ive kind of promised some people that l'll get back into my normal blogging instead of just panting over sexy men all the time. my blog has officially turned into a Torres Shrine and a compilation of perverted thoughts....about Torres and futbol haha) I'm really sad that they're all splitting up and going back to their own clubs. Sighs. But congrats to them for not only being European Champions, but now World Champs : ))))))

SOBS. I LOVE YOU BOYS.I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH.


Can you believe it.....WORLD CUP IS OVER. ohmygawd.

Life has officially become empty and meaningless again. Sad face.


Club football anyone?!!?


Back into routine tomorrow. Beast Mode, Normal Senseless Blogging & Starbucks. Outs.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME