The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jot-Down Thoughts


I suddenly feel like blogging but too lazy to write in paragraphs...& i'm also preoccupied by also doing my nails and having my weekly fix of True Blood all while having this blogging urge. So jot-down thoughts again.

  • I will never, EVER order clothes from a China/Korean/Taiwan website AGAIN.
    The measurements are never correct. They LIEEEE. It says one thing, the article of clothing says something completely different. Sadly unlike all the petite China dolls (living in the Greater Toronto area) i am unable to fit mostly LENGTH-wise because i am taller than all of you pretty girls. My boob-area, is sadly your head. All your dresses are shirts for me and shirts becomes bras. Therefore- clothes made IN and being SOLD from a China-ran clothing website will never compliment me because i'm such a giant. Pouts. Being a tall Asian sucks. A 70 dollars lesson learnt. 
  • Kickboxing, kickboxing, kickboxingAnybody interested in joining? Every referral i get this month (or something like that), i receive free boxing gloves!!! In return l'll take you out for dinner and you get a "healthy" lifestyle. Tonight's class was epic. I almost killed my cousin. ...............Hahah nah not even close (thnx god lol) My kicks are oh so weak and my left arm is even weaker. Must continue jabs tomorrow during combat. 
  • Beast Mode
    Not much about it except keeping it up. Kettlebell, Kickboxing, Pump, Combat, Hot Yoga. Repeat. Hopefully l'll see results in a months time. I really just gotta find myself some post-workout snacks because i get so hungry afterwards. 
  • Starbucks fix
    I am trying to cut back. Yeah...i know that's quite a bold statement to make. Coming from me. Wish me good luck.
  • New Asian music
    This is the fob side of me talking. But i REALLY need some updated Chinese/Mando music. I'm getting really bored of my "on repeats" list that consists of just some "newer" TVB theme songs (which some don't even consider as music!!!). Help please someone.
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    In the midst of rereading the book again and honest to god....no book can ever take the place of Harry Potter. I think i want to be buried with my books. Its the 10th time? 12th time rereading it? It just keeps on exciting me beyond anything imaginable. I sound a little crazy. I blame the toxic fumes in my icebox room.
  • Robbery
    Tomorrow marks the 3rd installment of 4 IOUs to my damn ortho office. Let me just say....that retainers are damn expensive and losing them 3 times is very unwise....and expensive. Especially when you're unemployed. I hate the dental industry. Jerks are robbing me poor. My kid is either going to grow up to be a futbol player or a dentist. Depending on the race obviously. ha ha ha ha.
Okay i would actually continue but the nail polish fumes is making my hurt a little.

Tomorrow shall be email people back/beastmode/fold & organize my clothes day.

Repeat phrase of the day: It is what it Is.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME