The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Butch vs. Polite ~ 粗魯對斯文

As i bused home today from Combat, a good dozen of these 斯文 (see mun)(poe-lite, delicate-looking) girls came on. Obviously because i live across the 53 line i see a million of these girls a week. I would describe these girls as (asian) pretty-looking, feminine, hair done, hair in place, pale-skin, petite, pretty clothes and large doll-like eyes with blue/purple/green contacts on. I'll even go ahead and can assume they all are soft-spoken and have really sweet anime-like voices.

(Barf) Argh. I hate those type of girls.

Seeing all these girls today got me thinking of something that the bestest and i have discussed before, which was whether guys are attracted to girls that are polite/斯文 and are extremely feminine or is it all in the personality, even if the girl is a bit more butch/粗魯. I believe that bestest and i attempted to be polite/斯文 for a day and it was just down right DIFFICULT to lower our voices when we speak, to be more feminine and even swear less. haha thinking about it now it was just outrageous for us to even try. It's just not in my nature. lol

That said it kind of sucks for us (well me, not her because shes taken lol) because it seems like the majority of guys are really into that type of girls. It sucks in particular for me because i am such a giant....that wears glasses and laughs loudly all the time...completely opposite of these China Dolls! So i dunno, guys do you actually prefer China Dolls or is a girl being a little butch but totally fun more attractive? Be honest. I personally think for any guy, they would all prefer a sweet little girl. Who wouldn't want something sweet right? Even my mom perfers that. She thinks i'm a big loud boy with boy-like tendencies. Now that im single, she is pro-me turning into a princess. (Gag) She mentioned on several occasions that i should tone it (my personality!?!?) down or else i'll never be able to find a boyfriend (again) if i don't start acting lady-like. Actually she has always felt that i was a boy even when i was taken and was shocked that the than-mister was able to accept my manly behaviors. (Very funny. But true) In fact, she recently disclosed to me that she thinks im turning into an alcoholic but that's a different story for a different day haha. Alcoholism is a big no-no and definitely not lady-like hahah.

Anyways. That's just a small thought that came about during my ride on the non-ac/ed bus ~


Off topic now-

I concluded something tonight. Something i cant hold off anymore.

I.

Need.

New.

Glasses.

.........ARGHHHHH. My current ones are scratched up beyond imaginable. They are SO bad, that even color/vision now more fuzzy/disoriented because the scratched-up-ness. SOBSSS. That's going to be another 400 gone, due to my ridiculous blinded eye sight. Please take me glasses shopping K.

& A just informed me that my beloved Michael Owen and his Manchester U team is coming this Friday for a match at the Rogers Center. I'm on a hunt for tickets but i really doubt l'll be able to find anything decent. Sighs. I really want to see Michael Owen....sighs sighs sighs. Wait til Barcelona or Real Madrid come to town.....those are the big guns im waiting for!!!! <3 Futbol.

Continue to hunt hunt hunt!!!!

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME