The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception

I am in currently in MAJOR blogging mode despite that its 3:50am and i got to be up in the morning to run errands and then get ready to go out to meet some people at different times.

Anyways.

Earlier (much much earlier actually) I watched Inception with the boys and like real hardcore geeks, we ended up having almost a 2 hour post-movie analysis/breakdown of the movie and its ideology. And then another hour and a half on random movie subjects. The one of many things that i absolutely love about these boys, is that we can talk about anything for literally hourssss at a time. This movie is a great example of a topic that we completely challenged from beginning til the end.

The movie itself was terrific. I think for me it was extra great and well-made because I was able to relate to the movie theme because I am a dream analyst and have trained myself in different ways when it comes to remembering/continuing/stopping/creating my dreams.

I think l'll add on to this entry later after i get some sleep because i have SOOOO much to say on this topic and others.


Summerlicious with the girls tomorrow!!!


I will be back on Sunday with something long to read- you mark my words. lol

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME