The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I lied

Sorry. I said l'll add onto my last blog entry but i totally lost that buzz overnight.


I found this Inception Timeline that i think many would find interesting 

Random thoughts:

  • The new week begins and to punish myself for a weekend of bad eating i doubled my time working out and did about a total of 3.5 hours of Combat, Kettlebell and Muay Thai. Day 1 done, 4 more to go this week.   
  • Today must have been "Hot Asian Guys with hot faces and hot bods" Day at the Gym.
    I wish it was like that every day.
  • Camp trip #1 at the end of the week. Going to be funnn timesssss. 
  • I need to find a site where i can stream football games. The Premier league and LFP is starting soon!!!
  • Employment Insurance Where are you? : (((
Oh and i am okay today. If anybody wants to know.

Night night!

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME