The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fifa 2010

Okay so everybody knows how i am totally into the World Cup. I'm such a bandwagon hoe and totally jumped on just because everybody did a couple years ago. But i am SO serious about following the games this year. Mainly because i have money riding on the games so it would be kind of nice to know whats going on haha.

Click to enlarge.

The guys are running a pool and i don't really know what my odds are and how the rules really work (i actually should get a lil more info from J who's running it haha) but all i heard from the cousin was "Soccer" "Pool" "Money" = SCHWEEEETTTT. OKAY IM IN FROM ME!!!!!!

As you click on the above image, you can see that my final pick came down to Brazil. I was completelyyyy torn between Spain and Brazil and i actually changed it three times (in pencil) from initially Spain to Brazil...back to Spain...then Brazil and then back again and just SETTLED for Brazil because i would kick myself in the ass if they won.....but i think i would kick myself even harder if Span did (they won the lastest Eurocup for anyone that cares).  That said though, i think the underdogs are Argentina and Germany and can totally spook everyone....maybe even the US too...i read some stuff on them. Sadly my beloved England is not going to make the cut so i'm going to try to wear my (ENG) shirt every chance i get haha.

Saturday, first ENG match vs USA. wahaha

Let the games beginnnnnnnnn and win me some good drinking money!!!!!!! =D

1 comments:

anh said...

REALLY!?!? England over France? I'm breaking up with you K!

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME