The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Best Quote Ever

"I don’t know what my life was before I discovered Kaka & Torres
It was probably a lot less horny."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

2nd Place- i would let diego maradona snort coke off my tits any time he wanted to

LOL ew he's so fat and old (He is the Argentina Head Coach) but the confession is SO FUNNY LOL

3rd Place- Wayne Rooney, I have never in my life wanted to !@#$ someone so badly. I need it. I want to grab onto the little hair you have left while you do me wildly. I want to hold on to those pale milky white thighs and never ever let go. I need you wayne rooney. I dont care if england is dissapointed in you, you can come live on my bed any day.

HAHAHAHHA "....want to grab onto the little hair you have left" and " pale milky white thigh" HAHAHAH 

Courtesy of http://worldcupsexualfrustration.tumblr.com

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPAIN AND BRAZIL! HAHA!

PS. I have an ACTUAL "entry" typed up for people to read and its saved in drafts.
Publishing it soon once its complete.....

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME