The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Capital Punishment- Bitch Rant

Some of you might have noticed i went explosive on my FB and Twitter updates with my angry status updates this morning. Story of my life:

Someone really hates me and decided to cut my house's CABLE, HOME PHONE & INTERNET (GAH) lines. Well i dont know was it deliberate but wtf man. What are the effing chances of that?!?!!! Either that or its god's way of punishing me for something i did. Maybe i should swear less, spend less and be less of a bitch.

Result of that?

My journey to Starbucks for their internet at 530am in the morning.
  • Which meant waking up at 5am. I went to sleep at 1am. Half an hour prior to that i came home to discover the lack of communication to the technological world.
    • I am quite impressed with the fact though, that my brother took the initiative to call Rogers to schedule for a rescue team to come save our internet. It only shows that he CAN do stuff without me holding his hand.  
    • He however wasnt able to get a credit though. i was. teehee.
  • The reason why i need the internet so DESPERATELY is because i owe freelance work and it was suppose to be sent in since last night at midnight. 
  • Buying two timmies breakfast wrap to keep me awake. 
    • The sausage one is quite good. I perfer this over their english muffins/biscuit sandwiches because its a brown pita wrap and its a lot less fatty. Even though i do need two to make me full.
  • Showing up at 545.....15 minutes before they open. It was a big bitch to stand outside in the cold and dark but this is what i call dedication.
    • Clearly i had no concept of how fast the ttc ran in the morning. 
      • They run very fast.
  • Ordering a Tall Bold for the FIRST TIME EVER in all my times buying from Starbucks. I have NEVER, EVER BOUGHT a PLAIN coffee from them. 
    • I'm already on my second refill, an hour later. 
      • Going for three. Its kind of disgusting thinking about it.
  • Dealing with a rude barista. 
    • Okay, i know how hard it is to open in the mornings (HENCE why i named this entry CAPITAL PUNISHMENT). The prior mister opens and before he would bitch and moan about it to me so i effing know. The people who was on the bus with me looked miserable and tired. The sky is dark, its cold outside. I GET IT. But hey. You're working at Starbucks- a coffee shop that is famous for their customer service, i expect you to fucking greet me and serve me like you have sunshine beaming outta your ass. Fine. Not even at 6am. But i at least expect you to NOT BE A BITCH when i tipped you guys 2 bucks for a 2 dollar coffee because i wanted to reward you guys for being TROOPERS. I should have taken my fucking toonie back and not even left you a dirty penny. If you can't handle it, DON'T WORK AT SB. Don't give me your bitch face. I don't want to see it nor am i in any mood for that.
  •  Completing/doing work in general at 6am in the morning.
    • I have not done that since GCM instrumentations/project due days
I'm done my work but what am i still doing here? Abusing their internet since i am awake and high on coffee. I am downloading enough shit to last me a day at home without internet in event the Rogers people cannot fix it within the day. 

Argh and i also think i strained a thigh muscle or something. Its freaking killing me.

Raw raw raw. Major bitch mode when lack of sleep.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME