The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sobs.

Blair: Changing your name doesn’t change who you are.
Chuck: It’s a good start. A chance to live simply, earn people’s respect, maybe become a person someone could love.
Blair: Someone did love you. And… you owe it to her, and everyone else you’re leaving behind not to run away. Which is what you’re doing. And I don’t think that great man you’re talking about wanting to be is a coward. I think he would face up to what he did.
Chuck: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
Blair: [takes a deep breath] I don’t love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.
Chuck: Your world would be easier if I didn’t come back.
Blair: That’s true. But it wouldn’t be my world without you in it.
TRIPLE SOBS. My heart died when i watched this part.
This is what the Blair/Chuck story can do to you. It can DESTROY YOUR HEART.

Oh and adding to that, the song that was playing during this dialogue made the mood:  I’m In Here (Piano/Vocal version) - Sia

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME