The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I wanna go to hogwarts

Twin is going to Hogwarts in Dec/Jan.

I think she's getting me a wand.

*GASPS*

TEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEE

Random jot down thoughts-
  • This weekend is going to epic! Starting tomorrow. It might possibly be a 3 days in a row drinking binge.
    • yes yes yes!!
  • I spent pretty much the entire day reading back all my old xanga entries
    • Went through a lot of forgotten memories
    • Noticed my english improved drastically since i started blogging five years ago over at saymuidang
    • Reading about my crush from first year gcm makes me blush. TEHEHEHE Bobblehead? hahah
    • Quote from Twin that made me laughh:
      Me: You know...... [ insert very long dialogue here ]
      Twin: hmmmmm.. when ur lonely u always fink of that white idiot
      Me: ................. LOL ur so right.
      Twin: Muahaha
      Me: Thats so great...what you just said
      Twin: I bet you're gonna quote that somewhere on of ur pages.. u have soo many... u probably have stalkers from china to Switzerland to Greece
    • LOL
  • My back is not in that much pain but im still really afraid of going to the gym and risk hurting it again. I really really miss combating.
  • My older (GCM) cousin got married the other weekend! Congratulations to her! 
    • She was the first "cousin" in the family that did a completely westernized wedding which also meant she did NOT invite ANY relatives to the wedding whatsoever. It was ONLY immediate family. 
      • That's so brave of her. Especially since our family is pretty traditional
      • And asians would know that asian (older) relatives would frown upon and consider it disrespectful.
      • Again i find that brave. I don't think i would be able to get away with it when my time comes.
    • Her wedding was really simple but pretty in its simplistic way.
      • I know for a FACT that T.I Group (yes, THE T.I Group that everybody wanted to work for in 4th year. My cousin is very successful and popular in the industry) printed everything for her wedding. I believe it was for free too, as a wedding gift.
        • I am SO jealous my gawd.
    • She had a LUNCHEON in a TENT for a wedding which i think again, is her going against the norm
      • I guess since she married a white guy, she might as well go completely against the grain and do everything against it. haha
    • AND AND. For a wedding cake......she had a CHEEEEEEEESE wedding "cake". I dont mean a Cheesecake Cake. I mean literally a CHEESE cake.
    • THAT IS SO ME!!!!!!!!!! LOL I LOVE. haha!!! The love for cheese really does run in the family doesn't it haha.
Okay that's it. MWDC meeting tomorrow!!! Going to be epic shit.
    haha trying.

    0 comments:

    Archive

    tweeet tweeet


      TWEET WITH ME