The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Project 30 Day: Day 18, 19, 20 & 21

Day 18 - A Picture of your Room


A section of my room since ive loaded lots of pictures of my room before. Excuse the duttyness.

Day 19 - A Picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)




Since grade 5 i have adored String Instruments and in particular the violin. I played the Viola from grade 5-8 and a big part of me really wished i continued with the instrument because not many people started out with a strings instrument when they were young (most asians were stuck with the clarinet or flute....which i sucked at) and it made me feel really special being able to play it. (fyi: the viola is the bigger version of the violin. they gave it to the big girls to play because big girls holding a tiny violin just looked strange and awkward). I can listen to a strings symphony for hours and not be bored.

My second favorite instrument (if not first) would have to be the piano. Unlike the majority of asians, i never was allowed to take piano lessons (though i wanted to). My parents simply felt like it was a waste of money and never let me pursue it. I do love anything piano-played. I think its the most romantic thing in the world. I want my future husband to be able to play a snippet of a song for me. (cough. hint to friends to bring up to the uknown future mister groom. id like the song PRAYER, from the Autumn in my Heart (korean drama) OST to be played to me at the wedding reception as a wedding gift. i dont care if he doesnt know how to play the piano. he just needs to memorize the first 1:41 minutes please and thanks. haha). Yes i heart.

Day 20 - A Picture of where you want to honeymoon



Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi), Rome Italy
I sincerely believe magic can happen here.

Day 21 - A Picture that makes you think of your loved one



Ohana means family <3

###


Project 30 Day Intro: Read


###

IM SORRY FOR BEING LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME