The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Its that time of the year again.....


MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(The actual term is 中秋節 or Mid-Autumn Festival..i just choose to call it 月餅節 lol)
And you guys should know i am able to eat a WHOLE MOONCAKE on my own.................per day. hahah

FYI- Recommended serving is 1/4 of a mooncake per day

LOL. Yeah. I too, find myself a little disgusting too. It's major irrationality (if there's such a word) lol.

Lazy Sunday again!
  • I did another one of those 5 hours of sleep thing again last night. 
  • Woke up incredibly early to drive for a bit
  • Watched Two football games 
    • ManU vs. Liverpool
      I actually missed about 75% of the game and i wish i hadn't because my hunk was starting but i did not realize that the game started at 830 and i was already out. Nonetheless Gerrard was flying and did amazing for pool!
    • Atlantico Madrid vs Barcelona
      Team La Roja = <3 && Pique = my friendly giant!!!
  • Watched a movie ( 放逐 or Exiled)
    • Suddenly i have an obsession with Francis Ng 吳鎮宇. I am extremely attracted to the 50 year old and i want to download all his pyscho-tastic movies to watch!!!
  • All while writing a cover letter.
i think exhaustion has finally hit me.
Nap time. Lets hope its not 3 hours................again.


Oh and COMPLETELY random. I kind of want to get this:


What? A Vintage Aristocrat typewriter
(From) Who? Some person on craigslist
Why? Because its pretty and would look amazing displayed....somewhere...in my unknown distant future
When? Well. I don't NEED it at all at the moment. Its just an amazing deal ($20 dollars btw) for the piece and i dont think l'll ever be able to find it again (same look and price) for that deal. The others one listed are ugly and even more expensive.

Okay so this is probably so vain of me but- can someone get it for me PLEASEEEE and consider it an early birthday present. Its cheap, its easy. Its exactly 20 so technically it costs about $17.40 BEFORE tax and AFTER TAX, again it comes to $20. LISTING IS HERE.

OKAY THANKS BYE LOVE THE PERSON FOREVER AND EVER IF ANYBODY DOES GET IT. =]]]]]

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME