The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

明天會更好


Tonight feels like one of those night. Its 930. I'm sitting in my bed with my laptop and i feel like crap about life. Crap in a sense where my confidence level in everything is at rock bottom and i feel absolutely shitty.

It could be because my back injury and the lack of gymming made me feel less productive, or the fact that my brother made me feel like a moron while i drove tonight. Or perhaps its the cold weather and the lack of being busy. Combination of everything?

Its nights like these where its always nice to have someone to tell you that maybe you just don't suck and tomorrow is a better day.

I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME