The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, September 24, 2010

FINALLY

Yes people. I did it. I FINALLY got my G2 today!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it seriously must've been everybody's prayers because i really SHOULD have failed.....but didnt. So praise the mighty lord for that. I even wore my Torres jersey for good luck. hahah i know im so lame.

And since i actually passed it, i might as well share.

But i actually woke up with a hangover today haha Everything was SPINNING. I felt like i sat on a merry-go-round far too many times.

sighs. haha

lol Went for bottle service last night (on a thursday night) with E&J et co. and obviously drank up a storm even though i said i wouldnt. It was quite fun but very VERY poor judgment on my behalf to go out so late and i REALLY could have failed because of the lack of "focus" and energy. Hence why i didnt tell anybody until i actually passed the test because if i did fail this would have went to the grave with me. lol

REGARDLESS. I passed.

FINALLY.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME