The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Project 30 Day: Day 25, 26 & 27

Day 25 - A Picture that you edited

 
Original Picture

 
Edited Picture for Lil's Birthday card last year

Day 26 - A Picture that makes you angry

To this day, this still gets my blood boiling. During World Cup 2010, when Pedro (guy with the ball) the ball hog did not pass to my hunk (that was open aka #9) and instead fucked himself in the ass and lost the ball during the Spain vs. Germany game. I still ridicule and criticize Pedro during every game he plays because of this. Asshole.

Day 27 - A Picture of you more than 10 years ago


HAHAH god what a fat nerd. I totally understand now why none of my crushes digged me 10 years ago pwahhah looking at that makes ME laugh let alone guys. I can't believe my mom would let me out of the house looking like that. This was me in grade 9. If i looked like that right now in grade 9 i think i would be the target of all bullies and mean girls & probably be on the verge of suicide. Kids are so mean nowadays.

###

Project 30 Day Intro: Read

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME