The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

futbol and ebay- two deaths

Summary of my day:
  • Refreshing and trying to buy TIFF tickets since 9am 
    • I am STILL at it.
    • Maybe Ryan Gosling and i were just not meant to be
  • Watching the Spain vs Liechtenstein Qualifying Game for Eurocup 2012
    • While refreshing the TIFF online box office
    • My hunk Torres is back bitches!!!!!!!!!! <3333 Scored two of the 4 goals!!!!!!
    • Obviously Spain won. 
  • Watched the last 10 minutes of the England vs. Bulgaria Qualifying Game for Eurocup 2012
    • Could not believe how well England played. It reminded me why i loved them in the first place and why i started to watch futbol.
    • Obviously again, they won.
  • Ebaying
    • Burning money 
    • Making spontaneous bids & forgetting about them to only receive email notification that i won the bid.....
    • Fighting the urge/biting my lip/literally restraining myself from buying a Spain (AWAY) jersey.
  • DILEMMA!!!!!!!!
    • i KNOW manyyyy of you are going to frown and say...DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING SCARVES?!?!? But.....
    • Should i Alexander McQueen it or not?!?!?!?! FAK
  •  Gym & Dinner with Junior
    • I have a new Saturday morning Combat partner!
There you go. My two deaths: futbol and ebay.

Oh and also my BAREFEET got sucked into mud tonight. it was a big face-palm-fcuk-me-screaming moment.

LONG WEEEKENDDDDDD. Get your drink on bitches. ~

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME