The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

10 day -you- challenge ; Food


I will interpret "5 foods" as....my top five food i love. I mean i can be real pessimistic and do 5 foods i hate but that wouldn't be very fun to blog about. Even thoughhhhh....i do tend to be a bit more passionate (angry) when it comes to subjects i have a negative connotation associated with it. Nah, favorites it is. Easier. lol
  1. Chicken Wings or Fried Chicken
    i can eat SO many chicken wings, its very disgusting. Same goes with fried chicken. if i can eat fried chicken (w/ mash and gravy) every single day without gaining weight or having a stroke, i totally would.
  2. Egg Benedict
    I LURVE egg bennys. Actually, more or so specifically....i love the HOLLANDAISE SAUCE. hahah i can SO eat that with anything. I would put it on my potatoes, in my sandwiches, on my apple slices if i can yo. But i can't because l'll be judged. Yes, even by my best friends and own family. Terrible. lol
  3. Potatoes
    This would probably be my all time favorite food in the world. I can live on potatoes for the rest of my life and l'll be content because of the many varieties of dishes it can produce. Who doesn't love potatoes?!?!?
  4. Oyster or Mussels
    i can eat so much of either one to a point where people either tell me to stop because i am scaring the people around/next to us or until i am sick of it. Oysters can't be raw though. The last time i put raw oysters in my mouth, i thought i was going to die.
  5. POUTINE
    As mentioned in one of my previous entries- this dish is made up of three main components and of course, all three happen to be my most favorite food in the world. Cheese, fries and gravy --an absolute god's gift. The dude that invented this should win the Nobel prize award. Him and the dude that invented the hair straighter and the Air Con. Geniuses, i tell ya.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME