I'm going to choose to rant about my "dream" vacation and that would be to see Europe. Anywhere. I want to have a net book on me and just blog, by a canal or a cafe. Be able to experience the culture, the art and just in general be able to appreciate life. I don't know how to do that in Toronto. Things are so busy here, so complicated and nobody has time to just sit back, take a breather and realize/notice the natural order of things, the beauty that lurks in every detail of the cold, dark, expensive buildings we have. It's quite a shame. I remember K and I once talked about how Toronto is beautiful too but there's just so much "new" Toronto that overshadows the "old". I.E. A timmies RIGHT BESIDE a gorgeous cathedral on Bloor. Go figure right?
The world is out there. I just gotta poke my head out. Be brave, and be more selfish. Do something for myself instead of for others. Explore and enjoy another world. That would be my dream vacation.
- Tomorrow is the Cousin and R's annual Juss 4 fun fete and if anybody remembers from my FB pics from last year- it was crazy and messy. I anticipate the same for this year.
- There's also what seems like to be a zillion Arsenal games for me to watch this month. The day honestly just goes by so much faster when I know the boys have a game to play the following day.
- That said, it only means dear Annnbug and i will be having lots and lots of WAG nights and days at Scallys aka Gooners Central.
- I got my first Arsenal jersey (i think its safe to admit it here? i dont think any of my gooner twitter friends read my blog) and i can't wait to order four more.
- Another job interview next week! I hope its not sketch because i feel like it is. Meeh. More interview experience for me. I keep on getting interviews, and things just keep on falling. But hey at least im getting calls right?
- I got my taxes done and put it this way- i think my San Diego trip is paid for. FUCK YES.
- I need to up it with my work out. I've been on a good healthy lunch diet (not so healthy dinner but thats not the point) but not good w/ a workout regime. Fakerys.
- The event that i was hired for is this Tuesday. I am nervous. I've been working on this since November. I hope there will be plenty of hot eye candy. Since i am in charge of the majority of registration, it basically means i get to talk to the majority of these hot eye candy. Giggle giggles.
What is the point of being taken when the other person makes you feel like you're single.