The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 3031: March Edition && blog mode on

Day 4: The best vacation you've ever gone on/your dream vacation


I'm going to choose to rant about my "dream" vacation and that would be to see Europe. Anywhere. I want to have a net book on me and just blog, by a canal or a cafe. Be able to experience the culture, the art and just in general be able to appreciate life. I don't know how to do that in Toronto. Things are so busy here, so complicated and nobody has time to just sit back, take a breather and realize/notice the natural order of things, the beauty that lurks in every detail of the cold, dark, expensive buildings we have. It's quite a shame. I remember K and I once talked about how Toronto is beautiful too but there's just so much "new" Toronto that overshadows the "old". I.E. A timmies RIGHT BESIDE a gorgeous cathedral on Bloor. Go figure right?

The world is out there. I just gotta poke my head out. Be brave, and be more selfish. Do something for myself instead of for others. Explore and enjoy another world. That would be my dream vacation.


###

Tis weekend is hereee and March is seriously going to fly.
  • Tomorrow is the Cousin and R's annual Juss 4 fun fete and if anybody remembers from my FB pics from last year- it was crazy and messy. I anticipate the same for this year. 
  • There's also what seems like to be a zillion Arsenal games for me to watch this month. The day honestly just goes by so much faster when I know the boys have a game to play the following day. 
    • That said, it only means dear Annnbug and i will be having lots and lots of WAG nights and days at Scallys aka Gooners Central.
    • I got my first Arsenal jersey (i think its safe to admit it here? i dont think any of my gooner twitter friends read my blog) and i can't wait to order four more. 
  • Another job interview next week! I hope its not sketch because i feel like it is. Meeh. More interview experience for me. I keep on getting interviews, and things just keep on falling. But hey at least im getting calls right?
  • I got my taxes done and put it this way- i think my San Diego trip is paid for. FUCK YES. 
  • I need to up it with my work out. I've been on a good healthy lunch diet (not so healthy dinner but thats not the point) but not good w/ a workout regime. Fakerys. 
  • The event that i was hired for is this Tuesday. I am nervous. I've been working on this since November. I hope there will be plenty of hot eye candy. Since i am in charge of the majority of registration, it basically means i get to talk to the majority of these hot eye candy. Giggle giggles.

Okay i need to go figure out my day for tomorrow now. And also clean my room. The clothes hill on my bed is very big and its starting to bug me. 

I'll be scheduling some posts through out the weekend. So enjoy! Outs.  i lied. didnt get around to it. sorry!

~


What is the point of being taken when the other person makes you feel like you're single.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME