The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 day -you- challenge ; Places

Going to name SPECIFIC places.

  1. I want to go to London, to the Emirates Stadium
    To watch Arsenal play and meet their green dinosaur mascot, Gunnersaurus Rex.

  2. I wanna go to Disney world
    Who wouldn't want to go the happiest place on earth? lol Never been but WILL go one day.

  3. I want to go to Seattle, to the first Starbucks that opened in history.
    For obvious reasons. lol I can't be called an addict if i've never even been to its birthplace.

  4. I want to go Italy, to see the Trevi fountain.
    Call me stupid but I believe in magic and under the influence of many, many romance comedy and romantic movies - i totally think things can happen here.

  5. I want to go to this bookstore, El Ateneo in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    One of the grandest, most majestic book store in the world. It was a theatre turned into a bookstore. What I would give....to spend a day in this place. To read and to blog. I am left speechless thinking about that.

  6. I want to go to HogwartsThe one in Orlando. Apparently its spectacular and breathtaking. Being the huge Harry Potter fan, i must go and see for myself.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME